Tuesday, January 19, 2010

room in progress

my piled up mess that needs a home when i am done

2 heavy items that have to be moved...a 4'x2'x6'tall cabinet was kids crafts now to be for my sewing, fabric and stuff
the toy shelves and 1 of mine, waiting for a new home
my table mess that i am working on right now.
my new paint color, where i have painted up to. the color is called Lovely Bluffs.
my old seating area, cleared out some
ny new desk/work table area, starting to fall together, but a lot of stuff is being piled on it for now.

7 comments:

vanron said...

WOW!!! It is a mess but will be sooo worth it when you are done! I can't wait to see the finished product!!

Create With Joy said...

Boy that is a familiar sight Alicia - when I start posting my pics - you'll think we've swapped rooms, lol! Think about how AWESOME this will be when it is all done though! Keep up the great work! One of my friends just got done hers - when I have a chance I will share the links!

Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

P.S. Why don't you join me and the rest of the gals for the WOYWW challenge - you can read about it on my blog!

Amy said...

You do have your work cut out for you! But it will be so worth it in the end ;) Wish I lived closer to help you out.

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

I love it! Can't wait to see it all done and put together - but you have a clear vision - and you are determined to get it done! It's coming along great! My Living Room/Hallway/Kitchen is painted "Bahama Sand" - a lighter version of your new color! I LOVE it... it looks very warm and cozy!

TFS!
~Karrilee~

Pam said...

Seems to me I've actually SEEN this... oh wait- I have!! :) I love the paint color and I know it's going to be AWESOME when it's all put together and the way you want it! WooHoo for you!!!!

Michele said...

Of course, it's a mess now, but what else could it be when you are moving stuff around and not able to take it all out to paint. It will be awesome when it is done! Can't wait to see the final results!

Anonymous said...

looking like progress, keep going and you'll have a wonderful space for yourself.