Friday, January 15, 2010

Jan 2010 Digi LO#26-31

Last of the Park digi LO's.


This is the finished product for the scrapbook club LO! I am going to make me one i think!!

This is the start of the LO's for Feb Scrapbook Club at dd's school. Both pages are made the same. It is a take on Timeline LO from Imagine idea book from Close to my Heart. I love how it looks so far. I can not wait for the kids to do a LO with it. Too bad none of them will do anything like this! The paper is Aspen, the stamps are Holiday Trinkets and the ink colors are Outdoor Denim and Twilight.



Page 2 of the park LO's i started last night. I hope to get more done today!!

1 comments:

Michele said...

Okay I really really love that slide WA....is that a NitWit kit?? What kit is it from?! Great LOs and the SB club ones are really pretty!