Friday, January 2, 2009

Organization Challenge--AFTER, table

WOW, look how much table top i have to work on!! I can not believe it is done!! Now to keep it this way when i am done each time!!!

This is directly in front of me as i face the table. I now have my cuttlebug and a basket with the folders/dies behind it. It is just a tiny bit too tall to slide under the shelf. To the left of that are LO's in the works in a NICE pile and then my notebooks with sketches, challenges and such.

This is the spot where i had all the extra stuff sitting! Now i can actually use my Cricut!! I also moved it back on the table to have more space in front of it.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Ahhh, lovely and much better! Bet you can find everything now!!!

Denice aka Dedelicious said...

Very nice! Now you've got lots of space to put new supplies! If you hurry I think JoAnn's is still having their after-Christmas sale! LOL!

Pam said...

Wow- you've been busy! Great job organizing your space- it definitely looks ready to "play" in now!

Now to do some of that to my room! LOL!!