Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sept LO#6-8 and challenges

This LO is for the 52 in 52 sketch challenge on SSA...for Aug 17-23. I am late on thes, but thought i might as well get more done!!
This is a LO of me on Easter 1972. I noticed that I had 2 Easters before my 1st birthday!! How COOL is that!!! My b-day is April 7. In 1971 it was on April 11th and in 1972 it was on April 2nd.

These pictures are of my 1st birthday. The LO is from the 52 in 52 challenge also on SSA. This was for July 13-19. I took the LO and did it like the example and made smaller LO's inside the big LO. I Like this LO and hope to try it again on the larger scale!!

1 comments:

Michele said...

Alicia, I absolutely love, love, LOVE the first layout! I am going to have to scraplift it! And I like the use of the scraps/strips in the last LO. Very creative! Might have to steal that one too! lol