Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My scraproom...So far...Organization of It!


My ribbon and fibers, stuff that is more than 12' or so, by color

An idea of my shoe box tubs. I have most of my embellishments by theme in these! I love how it works out for me!! I have a few more labels to print for the newest tubs!

This is the newest little shelf i bought at CVS for $8. I had the perfect spot on the corner of this stand to put it and organize my few cricut cartridges.

Bigger picture of my shelves.

My peg board for stuff that does not have a theme!

These are my magazines, catalogs, sheets of chipboard punchouts. The end 3 have paper pad sets all together but torn from the pads.

This is my boat load of Bazzill that i bought. There is also the mat stacks and little pads of paper. These sit under my desk.

My flower station. Also has my colored staples, paper clips, bottle caps, clothes pins, and such here. The wood box is a CD holder, stood on its side.

My ribbon haning on my wall. I made this system from scratch!! These are most of my rolls. I have 5 new ones, but do not think i have the space!! Guess i need to quit buying them!!

1 comments:

Denice said...

Wow, you've got a lot of "must have" scrapping supplies! Looks like you need to get some more scrapping done to use some of those supplies up! The ribbon holder is great...everything at your finger tips!

Scrap on!